We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

5 seconds and I really like this game.

To me, it pretty much summarizes what mainstream media and alternative media can do to us mentally.

It starts out with a normal day until some abnormality is spotted. Once it's made into the news, it influences people's perceptions of others, eventually resulting a culture war. Afterwards, that war turns into intense violence, costing millions of lives as you slowly move away from the computer screen. When the lights go out, a huge graveyard is shown with the heart hat couple standing in front of it, ending the experience.

NEW YORK 2017 NEW YORK 2017

For those who are unaware, this game is actually based on the notoriously bad, unreleased Super FamiCom game titled Hong Kong 97.

The only difference, besides visuals, is that you have a long life bar, unlike in Hong Kong 97 where you die in one hit.

Don't Move Don't Move

This game is even worse than Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!

Slave to Pleasure Slave to Pleasure

I expected a little more.

If there were more options than just 2-speed fap, 1-speed sucking and 1-speed tit fucking. You could have added more speeds (you clearly focused on the jerking off part).

I would also appreciate to see more of her body (or maybe that's too much to ask).

Fatelogic responds:

This was a test subject, as I said before. Since my original work forces me not to get too sidetracked with things other than drawing, the ammount of time I can give to alternate projects like this one is somewhat scarce.

But I don't see why seeing more of Nym's body would be too much to ask :s Keep in mind that I can't make a thousand sequences and different angles because of the size limit for uploading games here... well, not if you want decent image quality, at least.

Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

This game is too short, and I can't rewind it. I had to collapse it and reopen to play again.

Great music though, it could have help if you added more stuff to the game.

Mia responds:

Thank$ for playing thi$ game.

Stick-Point-Oh! Stick-Point-Oh!

The jumping is pretty clunky and the weapon takes too long to pull out and shoot.

It would be much better if I could simply tap Down multiple times to fire multiple times (while restricted by certain fire rate), I could rate this game higher.

I also prefer the left/right jumping instead of jumping straight up all the time.

The Adventures of Zomboy The Adventures of Zomboy

It's an interesting game, but I feel that zombie concept has been played off.

Mortal Kombat Karnage Mortal Kombat Karnage

Okay.

I think I've seen this game somewhere on Facebook.

Well... it needs a manual to explain the controls. All I've discovered was:
A=Punch
S=Block
D=Kick
directional keys=move

Since my favorite character is Sub-Zero, the only moves I found were:
Down, Forward, Punch = Ice freeze
Back, Forward, Punch = Ice spit
Back Forward, Kick = Slide

However, the combo system is pretty much of a free for all, though it wont always result into a long combo depending on the key inputs.

But the fatalities, I still didn't get that part, that's why there should be a manual.

YouTube Acount Calculator YouTube Acount Calculator

Nice calculator

You know what's funny? I was thinking of a Voting Power calculator for New Grounds to upload.

But when I saw this, it's like a master piece for selling accounts. You've done a better job than I did in making calculators. :D

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

I guess this game was based on something very hard

Has anyone played or seen "Wannabe the Guy"? This game is just like that, except you have nothing to shoot with in this game which raises the challenge even higher.

Now the game, just like Wannabe the Guy, requires lots of patience and memory of what stuff might happen as you must time your actions wisely in order to reach checkpoints and complete the game. I however am in the 4th checkpoint in the game and I'm somehow trapped in a complex spike pits where tiny platforms move around.

So is this game bad? Nope. People who want this game to be easy really lack lots of skills or don't know what games were meant to be. They're MEANT to be challenging and fun. And this game HAS the right challenge.